How Tidy Is Your Drawer?
If you are living by yourself and seeking for tidy and well-organized room. Or, if you have 3 family members, that means 3 times the towels, 3 times the socks, 3 times of everything. And there are probably extra towels for guests. A pile of those little items is the cause of messiness in wardrobe.
Today we’re going to simplify all the mess. That is, simply sort those items in different categories using baskets. We don’t want every item mixing together. Here are some simple tips:
1. Pile all socks in different baskets. Separate socks by seasons: summer & winter, by the length of socks, or by colors: black and multicolor.
2. Fold towels neatly and stow them in a square basket. Categorize them with sizes or area of usage.
3. Wrap up scarfs and stack them in a rectangular basket.
4. Gather small toys and dolls in round basket.
5. Store all slippers in storage bin to create tidy entryway.
By labeling those baskets, it helps us to find things more easily. More importantly, line up baskets to create a storage system makes the most sense in a room.
You can find stylish baskets in our storage collection with three different sizes. FRASA looks nice in linen cupboard with its bamboo and our fabric color – infinity blue. You would be surprised to see how it can hold more than expected.
See this cute FRASA video we make:
We also collect some really great ideas for your home organize. Check out our pin board Inspire Your Inner Organizer.
Have fun creating your storage system with baskets!!